A BEAUTIFUL, LAKESIDE B&B
COMPLIMENTARY DELICIOUS, HOMEMADE BREAKFAST DAILY
Your Perfect Retreat Inn Every Season—for Many Reasons
Gather with family, friends, or coworkers to enjoy peaceful spring days, reserving any one or all of our 17 unique, historic guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. In summer, swim in pristine Kezar Lake, explore with boats and bikes for guest use, or stroll or lounge lakeside. In autumn, sit porchside and drink in the blaze of color embracing the hills surrounding Kezar Lake. And warm up to winter using the Inn’s complimentary snowshoes, or skate, ski, or just relax by one of the fires in our lovely common areas.
And guests start every Follansbee morning with our exquisite, homemade hot breakfast, crafted by owner, chef, and New Orleans native, Denis Swords.
Excellence Assured! TripAdvisor and Booking.com Top Award Winner Since 2013!
Reviews tell all, and truth be told, Follansbee is among the best of the best. In 2020, we celebrate 180 years of serving guests—but we are constantly striving to improve. Guests acclaim our efforts. Follansbee Inn awards include:
- TripAdvisor Hall of Fame Award, 2018 & 2019 (for 5 consecutive years of consistently high ratings from travelers)
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2013-2019
- Booking.com Traveller Review Award in each of its 7 years of participation, recognizing top-notch hospitality according to review scores left by guests
We Give You the Best of the Past and the Present
The Follansbee motto is “The Best of the Past.” Here you will find 180 years of history, the wonder of nature, original art, gorgeous antiques, generous breakfasts made from scratch, good conversation, and genuine hospitality. We also cater to the modern traveler with high-speed Wi-Fi, in-room workspaces, and plenty of outlets. Common areas and other amenities facilitate comfort and conversation.
All guestrooms and suites are exclusive and charming in their unique décor and design. Three family suites nicely accommodate parents and children, adult siblings, or traveling friends. Lakeside rooms overlook Kezar—just steps from the Inn other views include the quiet village green or open field out back. For best pricing, reserve your room/suite on our website, or call direct.
Reserve Your Follansbee Experience Today
Our guests say it best! We trust you, too, will find your Follansbee stay means:
- “A marvelous oasis of calm and beauty”
- “An overriding feeling of welcome, comfort, and relaxation”
- “A great location right on amazing Kezar Lake”
- “Beautiful breakfasts made with love”
- “Delightful and delish—always!”
- “Comfortable, spacious rooms—the views beautiful”
- “A charming meticulously kept inn”
- “The perfect base for a reunion and meeting new clans”
- “New England at its best with a lot of Southern hospitality!”
- “Angel, the sweetest dog in America”