Relax, Unwind, Connect
“An oasis of wonder in an era of increasing conformity.”
Follansbee Inn is your ideal destination whether you are traveling solo, as a couple, a family, or a group.
- Located on the shores of Kezar Lake.
- 17 unique guest rooms.
- Private, en suite bathrooms in every room.
- Complimentary use of the Inn’s kayaks, canoes, sailboat, rowboat, and bicycles.
- Full breakfasts “made with love that are unique, beautiful, and delicious.”
- Beautiful areas to relax and play on the shores of Kezar Lake.
- Great common areas for guests to socialize, relax, conduct seminars.
- Swim, fish, boat, walk or bike the 3-mile loop around Kezar Lake, leaf-peep, bird watch, golf, downhill ski, cross-country ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, hike the many local trails, visit classic New England towns, museums, antique shops, Musterfield Farm, The Fells, Sunapee Adventure Park, League of NH Craftsmen’s Fair, The Fall Foliage Festival…